Coping with Older/Younger Relationships/i'm dating an older man

so i really like this guy who is 19 and i am 18. we just started dating and i soon to think of what my dad might say for he doesn't like me to date older men, but he is a year older than me and he is in college and i am in high school. I'm afraid that something bad will end up happening. how should i tell my dad or what should i do?

a guy 1 year older is really no big deal, even for a parent; the bigger issue is him being in college, where you have a combination of a young guy, many girls, and total freedom; resist getting too involved, keep meeting/dating others in addition to him..

Coping with Older/Younger Relationships

expertise: over 6000 questions answered...B.A. Psychology Bates College;graduate study, Fordham Univ. School Social Work; technical editor, "dating for dummies", by dr joy browne; thoughtful consideration of your question, then insightful advice about love,romance and related issues given in an objective, non-judgmental manner...over 20 years of personal experience in both short and long term relationships...longer term consultations are available experience: personal involvement in many relationships where issues of love, sex, intimacy, trust, etc., had to be dealt with and resolved...just having "experiences", however, isn`t`s the thoughtful reflection upon and analysis of what happened and why, that leads to learning and tell me what`s on your mind and i`ll try to help, or tell you if i can`t...thanks

see above