Coping with Older/Younger Relationships/Age difference,Online,long distance

Question
Hello Azure. I am a 64 yr. old lady. Not to brag, but I look fantastic. My face, body and hair look great, I take care of my body and am in excellent health. I am truly blessed and am told I look 40/45. I was set up with a great man (48yrs old...and not the age that I would chose for myself ). We talked on the phone EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for a month.  When we finally met and he found out my real age he was gone in 1 day. I tried online dating using my true age and hardly get anyone to look at me, and the few that do are horrible. I was advised by a friend to drop my age down, and I did to 54. As soon as I did that, I'm flooded with a great selection of fantastic men. Now I have met this great guy online. We've been talking a lot and I'm feeling things my continue to get better. We're going to be meeting before the end of the month is out. Some people tell me not to say anything at all, other friends say tell him later once he gets to know you better. I just don't know what to do. It's only right to let him know because he has a right to choose who he wants to be with. Question: what should I do about the age difference...tell him (if YES, when and how) or don't tell him at all? My appearance and age don't match up to what society says what a 64 yr.-old female should look like, and I am sooooo stuck in this weird place. PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you Azure.

Answer
no need to tell him now; if it lasts for a couple of dates and he seems to like you, the truth shouldn't change anything; at that time, you can explain your reasoning; ps, i'd change your listed age to 58 or 59....5 or 6 years is easier to explain away than shaving away a decade...j

Coping with Older/Younger Relationships

Azure