George Hi, I have always wondered where you physically go to search for product patents  or can this be done on a government web site. I dont have enough money to pay domeone.  What information that you can share would be appropriated. Thank you Ken

You can go to the site, and get into the patents section, and go to "search patents" & do a key word search. Also, there used to be patent repositories at the major universities around the country. Also, many universities have a department for entrepreneurship & economic development that might be able to help you.

Best wishes, George H. Morgan

Copyright & Patents

George H. Morgan, P.E., Patent Agent

U.S. Patent Law only, no copyright or trademark qualification. I was a volunteer in the past, but my homeland defense activities pulled me away at times, and I was dropped. If you want me back, I am willing to come back.

Thirty one years as a Registered U.S. Patent Agent and a lifetime in product and manufacturing process and methods development as well as sales and marketing of new products with a number of blue chip corporations.

Rotary, Society of Automotive Engineers, American Army Aviation Association, Registered Professional Engineer, St. Vincent De Paul Society, Indiana Guard Reserve Officer

Various Society of Manufacturing Engineers & Society of Automotive Engineers technical publications. Ref. my web site:

B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Design Option), L.S.U., Baton Rouge, Louisiana; M.S. in Mechanical Engineering (Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics Option), University of Missouri at Rolla, Missouri, Helicopter Maintenance Course, 18 weeks, Ft. Sill Army Aviation School, Troop Information and Education Leadership Course, Ft. Sill, Oklahoma, Numerous Society of Automotive Engineers Seminars, Dale Carnegie Management Training Instructors Course.

Bausch & Lomb Science Award, Indiana Homeland Defense Service Ribbon, 2003.