CorelDraw/Edges being cut off of exported images

Ffion wrote at 2013-04-30 19:17:22
I was suffering from a similar issue and I found a solution here:

Bit image export normally only exports the "used" part of the page.

To export the whole page, do layout > page setup > add page frame. This creates a page-sized rectangle behind all the other objects. If you haven't changed the defaults, it will be white with a hairline -- which is probably what you want. Now export and the white rectangle defines the area to be exported.

My main area of continuous expertise with CorelDraw involves setting press advertisements and I have rarely used it to produce complex drawings. However as director of a small company I have amassed a good deal of background knowledge of computers, various printers and networks over the years. When it comes to problem-solving, I have a long history of having nobody to ask but myself and, lately, the internet!

About 20 years' experience in daily use, from version 1

University educated and over 2 decades of hands-on experience

My first printer was a Star LC10 Colour and I once paid 1745 for an HP Laserjet III.