Cosmic Ordering/debt

hi ive been reading stephen richards book on guide to cosmic ordering and find it intruiging but too far fetched ive been in debt before and got out of it but this time i cant see the light at the end of the tunnel im not wanting to be a millionaire i dont see it but can cosmic ordering help me out thank you for your time...

Dear Friend,

I can only guide you when you have a firm belief in yourself. I see that you comment on Cosmic Ordering as being "too far fetched". It is, bless you, not my role to instil positivity within the reader or potential follower of the law of attraction, that is not how it works. The wonderful thing with Cosmic Ordering is that it places no time limits or set of values on anyone using it. Each person has their own set of values and beliefs, and, unlike religion, Cosmic Ordering accepts sinners as well as saints, there is no need to be a shining example to the community in order to make it work. You just need one thing, and that is belief in yourself. I work with positive-minded people, it is not my role to make them think positively, and until as such time as you feel it is possible to manifest your desires then you just have to accept that you are not ready just yet. Perhaps this is not the answer you seek, but it is not for me to prove Cosmic Ordering works ... as I know it does work.

Best wishes ever,

$teve r

Cosmic Ordering

Stephen Richards

Can answer any question on Cosmic Ordering.

Author of nine books and audiobooks on this subject. I am the originator of the Cosmic Ordering Connection technique and the Cosmic Ordering Piezo Connection. I have been using this for nearly two decades now. I hold Cosmic Ordering Experience courses throughout the world, and run the Association of Cosmoc Ordering Pracitioners, a self-regulating body for practitioners of Cosmic Ordering. I also own various websites related to this:, and

Association of Cosmic Ordering Practitioners (President) and I am a member of the NUJ (National Union of Journalists) in the UK.

1/ Cosmic Ordering: Sex Energy (Paperback) 2/ Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality (Paperback) Cosmic Ordering Connection: Change Your Life Within Minutes! [Audiobook] (Audio CD) 3/ Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing [Audiobook] (Audio CD) 4/ Cosmic Ordering: You Can be Successful (Paperback) 5/ Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards [Box set] 6/ Cosmic Ordering: Chakra Clearing [Audiobook] 7/ The Cosmic Ordering Service: 101 Orders for Daily Use (Paperback) 8/ Cosmic Ordering Healing Oracle Cards [Box set] (Pamphlet) + over 80 other published books

I am post graduate educated and hold many qualifications not related to Cosmic Ordering and are what I consider obsolete to my work.

These clients are never divulged under confidentiality agreements that are within my codes of ethics and practice.