Cosmic Ordering/Cosmic Ordering Methods

Hello, I was wondering if there was any proven cosmic ordering methods, or rituals to iffentivly send out you cosmic orders that garrentee success every time? I also want to know if there was also a way to speed up your cosmic orders so they can arrive in about the span of a couple days? If you know of any techniques, rituals, or methods out there that could do this, can you please explain these methods in step by step format.

In kind regards, Molly

Molly - Hi,

WoW! Some great questions there. I love it when I get some of these tyoes of questions, as they challenge me, thank you. Yes, there is a method to send out a Cosmic Order that will be very efficient, it is by use of the pineal gland  .. the third eye. Activating this opens the door to higher states.

The pineal gland is the real secret ruler of the human system working subtly to integrate the functions of the glands and to control the action of light upon the body. It is made of the same tissue as the eyes. The pineal at its best is able to work in tandem with the pituitary gland (which is made of the same tissue as the thyroid in the throat) and works with it through speech and body language to create active expression.

To activate the "third eye" and perceive higher dimensions, the pineal gland and the pituitary body must vibrate in unison, which is achieved through meditation and/or relaxation.

When a correct relationship is established between personality, operating through the pituitary body, and the soul, operating through the pineal gland, a magnetic field is created. The negative and positive forces interact and become strong enough to create the "light in the head".

The pineal gland is occasionally associated with the sixth chakra (also called Ajna or the third eye chakra in yoga). It is believed by some to be a dormant organ that can be awakened to enable ‘telepathic’ communication.

Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural powers. Development of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision.

When activated, the pineal gland becomes the line of communication with the higher planes. The crown chakra reaches down until its vortex touches the pineal gland. Prana, or pure energy, is received through this energy centre in the head.

So obviously the way forward is pineal gland activation, as this will also speed up your Cosmic Orders. To give step by setp instructions would take far more text than what I have written here, so please do your research and secure a good book on the subject and once you have mastered this then you will see the results you desire.

Best wishes ever,

Stephen Richards  

Cosmic Ordering

Stephen Richards

Can answer any question on Cosmic Ordering.

Author of nine books and audiobooks on this subject. I am the originator of the Cosmic Ordering Connection technique and the Cosmic Ordering Piezo Connection. I have been using this for nearly two decades now. I hold Cosmic Ordering Experience courses throughout the world, and run the Association of Cosmoc Ordering Pracitioners, a self-regulating body for practitioners of Cosmic Ordering. I also own various websites related to this:, and

Association of Cosmic Ordering Practitioners (President) and I am a member of the NUJ (National Union of Journalists) in the UK.

1/ Cosmic Ordering: Sex Energy (Paperback) 2/ Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality (Paperback) Cosmic Ordering Connection: Change Your Life Within Minutes! [Audiobook] (Audio CD) 3/ Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing [Audiobook] (Audio CD) 4/ Cosmic Ordering: You Can be Successful (Paperback) 5/ Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards [Box set] 6/ Cosmic Ordering: Chakra Clearing [Audiobook] 7/ The Cosmic Ordering Service: 101 Orders for Daily Use (Paperback) 8/ Cosmic Ordering Healing Oracle Cards [Box set] (Pamphlet) + over 80 other published books

I am post graduate educated and hold many qualifications not related to Cosmic Ordering and are what I consider obsolete to my work.

These clients are never divulged under confidentiality agreements that are within my codes of ethics and practice.