Cosmic Ordering/Cosmic Ordering Questions

Question
Hello, I was wondering what  how long will it take for a cosmic order to arrive. Also I was wondering can you actually have ANYTHING you want if you cosmic order, or is it just for small practical things?

Thanks, Amber

Answer
Amber - Hi,

However long it takes depends on if you have Ordered within the bounds of your capabilities (no use Ordering a trip to the moon if you haven't got the resource to pay for it, better off Ordering the money to pay for it) and if you have set a time limit or date on it. You can Order anything, but if starting out then start small, as it takes a lot of mind power to Order the larger things, and the Cosmos has to set things into motion for a house or car purchase. Ordering things that exist physically is far easier than ordering things like love or a success at a job interview. Also, stick to Ordering things for yourself, as to do so for others is dominance, unless of course you have their express permission.

Best wishes ever,

Stephen Richards

Cosmic Ordering

Stephen Richards