Cosmic Ordering/Stuttering

Hi, I have been stuttering since I was 13 years old due to a tragic event that happened in my life. It has came back periodically over the years and it goes away but never permanently leaves me. I recently have forgiven the people in my past who have cause me harm and I would like to know how would I go about using Cosmic Ordering to release my stuttering permanently? Thank you.

Hello my Friend,

Sounds like you have a lot harbored within you. Firstly I would advise that you clear out all of those frozen personas from your past! You see every time you endure some sort of trauma your persona of that time is frozen. So in a whole lifetime you can have amassed tens or even hundreds of frozen personas! Can you imagine how many frozen personas a fighting soldier has bottled up in them over the time? This is why so many crack up!

This is the same of you, your frozen personas need to be unlocked before you even think about using Cosmic Ordering. Cosmic Ordering would only put a veneer over it for you.

There are many breathing exercises you can do to get over stuttering, but I am not a great fan of these as all you get is talk with heavy breathing in between, just as bad a stuttering!

You want to clear the old habit and get a way out of it, not be locked in it with constant breathing exercises.

So find a practitioner and get those frozen personas unlocked and empowered so they can move on.

Then you will make inroads into where you want to be.

Best wishes ever,

Stephen Richards

Cosmic Ordering

Stephen Richards

Can answer any question on Cosmic Ordering.

Author of nine books and audiobooks on this subject. I am the originator of the Cosmic Ordering Connection technique and the Cosmic Ordering Piezo Connection. I have been using this for nearly two decades now. I hold Cosmic Ordering Experience courses throughout the world, and run the Association of Cosmoc Ordering Pracitioners, a self-regulating body for practitioners of Cosmic Ordering. I also own various websites related to this:, and

Association of Cosmic Ordering Practitioners (President) and I am a member of the NUJ (National Union of Journalists) in the UK.

1/ Cosmic Ordering: Sex Energy (Paperback) 2/ Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality (Paperback) Cosmic Ordering Connection: Change Your Life Within Minutes! [Audiobook] (Audio CD) 3/ Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing [Audiobook] (Audio CD) 4/ Cosmic Ordering: You Can be Successful (Paperback) 5/ Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards [Box set] 6/ Cosmic Ordering: Chakra Clearing [Audiobook] 7/ The Cosmic Ordering Service: 101 Orders for Daily Use (Paperback) 8/ Cosmic Ordering Healing Oracle Cards [Box set] (Pamphlet) + over 80 other published books

I am post graduate educated and hold many qualifications not related to Cosmic Ordering and are what I consider obsolete to my work.

These clients are never divulged under confidentiality agreements that are within my codes of ethics and practice.