Cosmic Ordering/Cosmic Ordering of Another

Question
Hello,

Can you cosmic order another person if you know their ego is the only reason the two of you don't currently have a relationship? I know cosmic ordering is not meant to be dominating or change the will of another...but I'm holding on to some hope...please don't judge me!

Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Tynan,

Thank you for your question, and you are a true follower of Cosmic Ordering in the sense that you checked things out before just plunging in.

In answer to your question about Ordering for others, initially I always give the guidance that Cosmic Ordering is about empowerment, not dominance and you have followed this guidance very well. Judgment is a negative frequency, so you are not judged by me.

You feel the only problem between you and a relationship is someone else's ego, well of course ego kills! We all go through change in life, and each change comes about through various actgions or inactions. This person's ego has been developed over many years, in fact it has been developed since childhood, it is what makes their psyche what it is. If we change one part of a recipe then it can change the whole end result of the taste. OK, so you change that person and have their ego just as you wish it to be ... then what? That one change will bring about other changes, as there is no change without conflict!

So now, let us say, the person has the perfecdt ego for you and them to engage in a relationship, but hey!!! Hang on, others things are nos starting to change, perhaps theu lose some self-esteem and because of that they do not feel good enough for you or anyone else!! See where I am leading here?

You are not misguided in wanting something for yourself, but please, please do think carefully about the changes you want for others. Someone's BIG ego is there for a reason. OK, maybe we don't think BIG egos are a good thing to have, but take that away from someone and there are sure to be other changes that occur within them. Perhaps the BIG ego is something that stops them becoming depressed!

At times it is necessary for the use of ego-boosting to skyrocket someone to success, but curbing the ego for someone else's needs seems at odds with how we are always looking for an ego-boost.

Ordering for others borders on the black arts, although it is still within the bounds of Cosmic Ordering to be able to do this, but do not expect to escape some changes that may directly have conmsequences for you, as you are setting in motion a whole series of events that you would be part of.

I cannot advise you what to do, as that is dominance ... but I hope you would consider what I have outlined here.

Cosmic Ordering

Stephen Richards