Costa Rica/pensionado


Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson wrote at 2014-05-10 22:52:59
Your fiance will have three months from the time her certificates were stamped by the consulate of Costa Rica in the country of origin.

You will be able to claim her as a dependant and qualify her for residency also.

If you need more help I have over 20 years experience in immigration matters.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:  

Costa Rica

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Tucker Comstock


Can answer any questions about Costa Rica from perspective of a resident - weather, driving times/distances, things to see and things to avoid, what you should be nervous about and what is really not a problem, except in your head. I have lots of experience with government regulation, banking, property ownership, legal structures, insurance issues, employing people.


Resident of Costa Rica. Operating a business in Costa Rica sine 1991. Designer and publisher of technical information on Costa Rica travel. Experienced world traveler, so have grasp of travel standards required by many types of people


Bachelors degree, University of Colorado Masters, University of Michigan Commercial balloon pilot (flown balloons in 20 countries)

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]