You are here:

Costa Rica/Hospitals and Physical Therapists in Costa Rica


Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson wrote at 2013-04-30 06:14:51
Hello Rachel

To practice Medicine in Costa Rica you will first need to get residency and then you will need to join either the medical association or the nurses association or whichever applies to the area you specialize in.

You may be able to practice privately with a therapist or similar occupation.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:  

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson wrote at 2014-05-13 03:59:07
You can try " Clinica del Dolor" which is a medical organization specializing in Paliative care with young and elderly patients.

Another place would be the the "Universidad San Judas Tadeo"

and  the : "Universidad de Ciencias Médicas (UCIMED)".     

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson

Costa Rica

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Beatrice Blake


I can recommend the best places to visit with children in Costa Rica, based on their ages and the family`s interests and budget. My two children were born in Costa Rica and I have traveled with them all over the country while doing research for my guidebook, The New Key to Costa Rica. I also help people (with or without children) pick the best and most responsible ecotourism destinations and can advise them on the best ways to get around within the time they have.


Author of best selling guidebook for 32 years.

Author of Costa Rica's original guidebook, The New Key to Costa Rica, now in its 19th edition.

BA in Social Science Field Major with a minor in Spanish from the University of California Berkeley

Past/Present Clients
People who are planning trips to Costa Rica and want to get the most out of their vacation.

©2017 All rights reserved.