Costa Rica/Hospitals and Physical Therapists in Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson wrote at 2013-04-30 06:14:51
Hello Rachel

To practice Medicine in Costa Rica you will first need to get residency and then you will need to join either the medical association or the nurses association or whichever applies to the area you specialize in.

You may be able to practice privately with a therapist or similar occupation.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:

attorneykearney@yahoo.com  

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson wrote at 2014-05-13 03:59:07
You can try " Clinica del Dolor" which is a medical organization specializing in Paliative care with young and elderly patients.

Another place would be the the "Universidad San Judas Tadeo" http://www.universidadsanjudas.ac.cr/?page=medicina_y_cirugia

and  the : "Universidad de Ciencias Médicas (UCIMED)".     

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson

attorneykearney@yahoo.com

Costa Rica

Beatrice Blake