Costa Rica/jobs in Costa Rica


Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson wrote at 2013-04-30 06:20:07
Dear Jim

To work in Costa Rica you will need some tiype of residency or work permit like Beatrice mentioned.

There are several ways to apply and qualify for residency.

Residency takes some time to be processed and it is a good idea to begin well in advance of planning your trip to Costa Rica.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson aka. AttorneyKearney

Costa Rica

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Beatrice Blake


I can recommend the best places to visit with children in Costa Rica, based on their ages and the family`s interests and budget. My two children were born in Costa Rica and I have traveled with them all over the country while doing research for my guidebook, The New Key to Costa Rica. I also help people (with or without children) pick the best and most responsible ecotourism destinations and can advise them on the best ways to get around within the time they have.


Author of best selling guidebook for 32 years.

Author of Costa Rica's original guidebook, The New Key to Costa Rica, now in its 19th edition.

BA in Social Science Field Major with a minor in Spanish from the University of California Berkeley

Past/Present Clients
People who are planning trips to Costa Rica and want to get the most out of their vacation.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]