Costa Rica/Selling my Canadian car in Costa Rica

Question
Hi, I am driving through Central America and want to sell my car in either Nicaragua, Costa Rica or panama. I am struggling to find solid info about how or even whether this is possible, it's a Toyota 4runner 1994 and I have had a lot of interest but hear conflicting information on selling it and legal paperwork, government tax and (especially in Nicaragua) that because it is over 10 years old I can't sell it. Any information would be really appreciated, thank you.

Answer
The Laws change a lot, specially on importing cars into Costa Rica.
You will have a better chance of selling the car if you go through the red tape and get Costarrican license plates.
You may have to sell it ver cheap if not.
To give you more exact information, you will need to send me all the ingormation you have on the car and Ill have to do some research on the new laws and procedures on that specific car.
One good thing is that the type of car you have is fairly popular in Costa Rica.  

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.