Costa Rica/healthcare licensing

I am a certified Family Nurse Practitioner in Montana, with full prescriptive authority and 14 years experience in family, emergency, women's health, and internal medicine. I would like to know if there is the possibility of practicing in Costa Rica.  I would like to practice in Puntarenas.
Thank you.

Yes there is a good possibility of practicing in Costa Rica.
You will first need to obtain residency and apply to the nursing association.
The location can be anywhere in the country.
The process takes some time and you will need to send information and documents from the US such as birth certificate and criminal background letter, income document stating that you recieve a steady amount of income in a permanent, continuous and irrevocable manner for at least five years and copies of your diplomas.
A Lawyer such as myself can handle the process and write up the other documents from here.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.

American/Costarrican Attorney at Law/Real Estate Broker, We specialize in relocation and expat services related to Costa Rica, Residency, Immigration proceedures,Real Estate sales, International Law, Business Law, Corporations, Family Law, Wedding planning, private investigations and genealogical research, Notarial services, tax shelters, Civil and Criminal Law, serving of court documents. We can also advise on several other aspects related to Costa Rica, such as Tourism, everyday living, culture, etc.

20 years experience with clients from over 75 countries, Presidential candidate for of the Costarrican Barr Association 1999 Presently running for Congress at the Costarrican Legislative Assembly 2014-2018

Past member Masonic Lodge Past President Lions Club Past President Community developement association Past Delegate of the Supreme Tribunal of Elections

La Republica Newspaper, Tico Times, AM Costa Rica, La Prensa Libre, La Nación, Daily Extra, Gamma Liason news agency, SIPA Press, SYGMA News agency, Channel 6,7,11,13,19,42 TV, National USA TV, many radio programs.

Autonomous University of Central America Univerisity of Costa Rica Glendale College Lumbleau Real Estate School University of San Judas Tadeo

Numerous certificates and distinctions from the Barr Association, the Journalists association,the Medical association, the Supreme Court,the Judicial Power (OIJ) Eagle scout badge with three palms