Costa Rica/Medical Practice in CR

Question
I am an American Medical Doctor, who speaks English.
(Very little Spanish)
I am trained in:
Family Practice for 3+ years,
Pathology for 6 months,
Emergency Medicine for 7+ years,
Cosmetic Dermatology for 12+ years.
I am looking to move to CR.
How do I start?
God's Blessings,
John Caruso

Answer
To begin you need to apply for residency, you will need to gather your birth certificate, police record check, diplomas and a letter stating the amount of monthly income you recieve per month, and that you will recieve that amount for the next five years on a. Steady, continuous and irrevocable manner.
This may be from a retirement, pension, investment, CD or any other source.
The rest of the legal documents, translations etc is handled by a Lawyer such as myself.
You will also need to apply for a license to practice from the medical association with the diplomas and records.
It is a good idea to begin with enough time ahead because they are known to be slow.  
If you are interested in having me represent you and guide you through the process you can contact me by e mail .

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson
Attorneykearney@yahoo.com  

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.