Costa Rica/Work / play in CR

I am a physician with interest in work / play in CR. My colleague introduced me to CR and he himself has built a house in Dominical. We are interested in working a bit in CR in semi retirement. I am looking to do an immersion Spanish course with cooking possibly to improve my broken Spanish.

Do you have any info on the Licencing process and any health care specific language courses for 1-4 weeks. I will be in Arenal / Monteverde in Feb 2014 and would like to be able to research this plan a bit.

Uwe G. Goehlert, MD

You must apply for residency and  for licensing,
You will need a birth certificate and criminal background letter, related diplomas snd certificates, medical school records.
The rest of the documents are handled by an Attorney .
Spanish courses are fairly.common all over the main cities and towns.
The process is a bit slow so it is a good idea to start the process with plenty of time.
You can contact me by email if you would like to begin right away.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.

American/Costarrican Attorney at Law/Real Estate Broker, We specialize in relocation and expat services related to Costa Rica, Residency, Immigration proceedures,Real Estate sales, International Law, Business Law, Corporations, Family Law, Wedding planning, private investigations and genealogical research, Notarial services, tax shelters, Civil and Criminal Law, serving of court documents. We can also advise on several other aspects related to Costa Rica, such as Tourism, everyday living, culture, etc.

20 years experience with clients from over 75 countries, Presidential candidate for of the Costarrican Barr Association 1999 Presently running for Congress at the Costarrican Legislative Assembly 2014-2018

Past member Masonic Lodge Past President Lions Club Past President Community developement association Past Delegate of the Supreme Tribunal of Elections

La Republica Newspaper, Tico Times, AM Costa Rica, La Prensa Libre, La Nación, Daily Extra, Gamma Liason news agency, SIPA Press, SYGMA News agency, Channel 6,7,11,13,19,42 TV, National USA TV, many radio programs.

Autonomous University of Central America Univerisity of Costa Rica Glendale College Lumbleau Real Estate School University of San Judas Tadeo

Numerous certificates and distinctions from the Barr Association, the Journalists association,the Medical association, the Supreme Court,the Judicial Power (OIJ) Eagle scout badge with three palms