Costa Rica/COSTA RICAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Question
CAN A PARENT OF A CHILD BORN IN COSTA RICA GET A COPY OF THAT CHILD'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITHOUT RETURNING TO THAT COUNTRY - I HAVE AN ELDERLY FRIEND WHO "FELL IN LOVE" WITH A WOMAN WHO HIS FRIENDS BELIEVE IS SCAMMING HIM. THE LATEST IS THAT SHE NEEDS $1800 TO FLY HERSELF AND CHILD BACK TO COSTA RICA FROM DOMINICAN REPUBLIC TO GET A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO USE FOR US VISA PURPOSES - SHE WOULD HAVE NEEDED SOME KIND OF ID UPON ENTERING DR

Answer
Birth certificates are issued personally however I can obtain one for you or her  at a fraction of the cost, and that way avoid the expenses and time involved in making a trip to Costa Rica .
You can contact me by email with the full name, birthdate and parents name of the child.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:
attorneykearney@yahoo.com  

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.