You are here:

Costa Rica/Dual citizenship between Costa Rica and United States


Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson wrote at 2014-05-10 22:39:37

I can obtain your birth certificate for you, you should begin beofre coming to Costa Rica by getting your birth certificate and police report (stating that you do not have a criminal record), any diplomas that you might want to have recognized in Costa Rica.

Those documents need to be sent to the Consulate of Costa Rica near you along with $40 for taxes on each foreign document.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:  

Costa Rica

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Tucker Comstock


Can answer any questions about Costa Rica from perspective of a resident - weather, driving times/distances, things to see and things to avoid, what you should be nervous about and what is really not a problem, except in your head. I have lots of experience with government regulation, banking, property ownership, legal structures, insurance issues, employing people.


Resident of Costa Rica. Operating a business in Costa Rica sine 1991. Designer and publisher of technical information on Costa Rica travel. Experienced world traveler, so have grasp of travel standards required by many types of people


Bachelors degree, University of Colorado Masters, University of Michigan Commercial balloon pilot (flown balloons in 20 countries)

©2017 All rights reserved.