Costa Rica/Visa to Costa Rica

Do I need a Visa to visit Costa Rica for 6 days vocation?  I am a Chinese citizen with permanent US residency (Green Card).

ANSWER: If you are a resident or citizen of the USA, you do not need any visa other than the one you will get when your on the plane or when you arrive, it is a temporary visa good for up to 90 days.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.

QUESTION: How about the chinese citizen without US permenant residency?  If no temperary visa is available for them, where they can apply for the torist visa?  Does Chicago has Perto Rica consulate for visa purpose?

Thanks again

I do not know anything about Puerto Rico but.... for Costa Rica yes:

If a chinese citizen does not have permanent US residency or visa, it is dificult to get a visa to Costa Rica much more for residency.
China is on the restricted list of visas, how ever I would have to take time to consult with authorities to see exactly what they require for a visa.  

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.

American/Costarrican Attorney at Law/Real Estate Broker, We specialize in relocation and expat services related to Costa Rica, Residency, Immigration proceedures,Real Estate sales, International Law, Business Law, Corporations, Family Law, Wedding planning, private investigations and genealogical research, Notarial services, tax shelters, Civil and Criminal Law, serving of court documents. We can also advise on several other aspects related to Costa Rica, such as Tourism, everyday living, culture, etc.

20 years experience with clients from over 75 countries, Presidential candidate for of the Costarrican Barr Association 1999 Presently running for Congress at the Costarrican Legislative Assembly 2014-2018

Past member Masonic Lodge Past President Lions Club Past President Community developement association Past Delegate of the Supreme Tribunal of Elections

La Republica Newspaper, Tico Times, AM Costa Rica, La Prensa Libre, La Nación, Daily Extra, Gamma Liason news agency, SIPA Press, SYGMA News agency, Channel 6,7,11,13,19,42 TV, National USA TV, many radio programs.

Autonomous University of Central America Univerisity of Costa Rica Glendale College Lumbleau Real Estate School University of San Judas Tadeo

Numerous certificates and distinctions from the Barr Association, the Journalists association,the Medical association, the Supreme Court,the Judicial Power (OIJ) Eagle scout badge with three palms