Costa Rica/postgraduate study in costa rica

Hi, I'm an Italian medical student. I'm planning on moving to Costa Rica once I graduate, and carry out my postgraduate study in CR. Do you know if your government recognizes the Italian degree?
would I need to  take any further exam? ( anything like the USMLE in USA)How do postgraduate studies work in CR?. Do you have a good health care in CR?  thank you

Hello, You will need to send the Diplomas/documents/subjects/grades to the Consulate of Costa Rica to have authenticated, then continue the process of authentication in Costa Rica.
If you want to practice in Costa Rica you will have to obtain residency in Costa Rica and then apply for approval at the Medical association.
You will also need to do the same process with your original birth certificate and police record clearance.
There is excellent health care in Costa Rica, specially in the private sector, the public sector (Social Health care) is well trained but has many problems related to burocracy and not enough quality medications and infrastructure.
I do a lot of these procedures, if your interested.

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson  

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.

American/Costarrican Attorney at Law/Real Estate Broker, We specialize in relocation and expat services related to Costa Rica, Residency, Immigration proceedures,Real Estate sales, International Law, Business Law, Corporations, Family Law, Wedding planning, private investigations and genealogical research, Notarial services, tax shelters, Civil and Criminal Law, serving of court documents. We can also advise on several other aspects related to Costa Rica, such as Tourism, everyday living, culture, etc.

20 years experience with clients from over 75 countries, Presidential candidate for of the Costarrican Barr Association 1999 Presently running for Congress at the Costarrican Legislative Assembly 2014-2018

Past member Masonic Lodge Past President Lions Club Past President Community developement association Past Delegate of the Supreme Tribunal of Elections

La Republica Newspaper, Tico Times, AM Costa Rica, La Prensa Libre, La Nación, Daily Extra, Gamma Liason news agency, SIPA Press, SYGMA News agency, Channel 6,7,11,13,19,42 TV, National USA TV, many radio programs.

Autonomous University of Central America Univerisity of Costa Rica Glendale College Lumbleau Real Estate School University of San Judas Tadeo

Numerous certificates and distinctions from the Barr Association, the Journalists association,the Medical association, the Supreme Court,the Judicial Power (OIJ) Eagle scout badge with three palms