Costa Rica/Costa Rica

Are there any all inclusive resorts there that offer, apart from the beach, day trips to interesting places? We are a couple in our fifties and not really able to do much strenuous stuff. Thanks!

Dear Bud,
All the resorts offer day trips to interesting places. Just look at their websites. Each hotel has a concierge that will arrange trips for you and explain what each trip entails. Sometimes several options for trips are included in the all-inclusive price.
Have a great trip!

Costa Rica

Beatrice Blake

I can recommend the best places to visit with children in Costa Rica, based on their ages and the family`s interests and budget. My two children were born in Costa Rica and I have traveled with them all over the country while doing research for my guidebook, The New Key to Costa Rica. I also help people (with or without children) pick the best and most responsible ecotourism destinations and can advise them on the best ways to get around within the time they have.

Past/Present clients
People who are planning trips to Costa Rica and want to get the most out of their vacation.