Costa Rica/podiatry practicing in Costa Rica

Question
Hello my question is as follows: I am podiatrist in New Jersey with a clean license in the states of New Jersey, New York and Virginia and actually only practicing in New Jersey . Can I use my DPM degree to practice in Costa Rica? I am fluent in English and Spanish but I am an american citizen.

Answer
Hello Dr. Claudio
You will first need to apply for residency in Costa Rica and then you may apply to the medical association in Costa Rica, your degree will be recognized here after a legalization process.
You will need a birth certificate, police record check, marriage certificate if applicable and diplomas that you wish to have recognized in Costa Rica.
I can help you with both procedures.

my e mail is attorneykearney@yahoo.com  

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.