Costa Rica/DPM practice in Costa Rica

I want to move to Costa Rica and practice my profession , Podiatry , I am a DPM licensed in NJ , NY and
Virginia, legal up to date licenses and active in NJ, no problems with the law ever,  clean record and license, what are the steps to be able to establish a practice in Costa Rica ? Thank you Dr. G

You will first need to apply for permanent residency and then apply to join the Medical Association.
The main documents that you will need to get started are your Birth Certificate, police background certificate, medical diploma, transcripts. They will need to be signed by the state department and by the Cosulate of Costa Rica and then sent to a Lawyer in Costa Rica who will provide the rest of the documents issued in Costa Rica and continue the process in Costa Rica,

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.

American/Costarrican Attorney at Law/Real Estate Broker, We specialize in relocation and expat services related to Costa Rica, Residency, Immigration proceedures,Real Estate sales, International Law, Business Law, Corporations, Family Law, Wedding planning, private investigations and genealogical research, Notarial services, tax shelters, Civil and Criminal Law, serving of court documents. We can also advise on several other aspects related to Costa Rica, such as Tourism, everyday living, culture, etc.

20 years experience with clients from over 75 countries, Presidential candidate for of the Costarrican Barr Association 1999 Presently running for Congress at the Costarrican Legislative Assembly 2014-2018

Past member Masonic Lodge Past President Lions Club Past President Community developement association Past Delegate of the Supreme Tribunal of Elections

La Republica Newspaper, Tico Times, AM Costa Rica, La Prensa Libre, La Nación, Daily Extra, Gamma Liason news agency, SIPA Press, SYGMA News agency, Channel 6,7,11,13,19,42 TV, National USA TV, many radio programs.

Autonomous University of Central America Univerisity of Costa Rica Glendale College Lumbleau Real Estate School University of San Judas Tadeo

Numerous certificates and distinctions from the Barr Association, the Journalists association,the Medical association, the Supreme Court,the Judicial Power (OIJ) Eagle scout badge with three palms