Costa Rica/DPM practice in Costa Rica

Question
I want to move to Costa Rica and practice my profession , Podiatry , I am a DPM licensed in NJ , NY and
Virginia, legal up to date licenses and active in NJ, no problems with the law ever,  clean record and license, what are the steps to be able to establish a practice in Costa Rica ? Thank you Dr. G

Answer
Dr.G
You will first need to apply for permanent residency and then apply to join the Medical Association.
The main documents that you will need to get started are your Birth Certificate, police background certificate, medical diploma, transcripts. They will need to be signed by the state department and by the Cosulate of Costa Rica and then sent to a Lawyer in Costa Rica who will provide the rest of the documents issued in Costa Rica and continue the process in Costa Rica,

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.:
Attorneykearney@yahoo.com

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.