Costa Rica/live in Costa Rica and work in the healthcare

Question
Hi, I'm an Italian student radiographer. I'm planning on moving to Costa Rica once I graduate, and find work. Do you know if your government recognizes the Italian degree?
would I need to  take any further exam? ( anything like the USMLE in USA). What level of knowledge of Spanish and / or English is required ?  thank you

Answer
First you will hace to begin residency in
Costa Rica, then you may apply to hace your degrees and diplomas recognized.
Regarding an exam you will probably need to take an exam in spanish, I would have to check to see What the exam includes but the language exam shouldnt not be very difficult if you speak Italian

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson
attorneykearney@yahoo.com

Costa Rica

Lic.Gregory Kearney Lawson.