Costume Jewels/Necklace

Question
Necklace
Necklace  
Necklace
Necklace  
QUESTION: Hi
I picked up this necklace at a yard sale because I found it to be interesting. The pendents or whatever they are unscrew and separate into half's. There are what look like little springs hanging off the sides. I was hoping you could tell me something about it.
Thanks
Ray

ANSWER: Wow!! What an amazing find :) The dangling things I will need a close up, they look asian. The clasp that opens and closes the necklace does not really match,it is kind of newer and cheap looking, do you think it is original to the necklace? Is the metal is the same? It is interesting that the dangles open up.. WOnderif you can put little thingsin them like powder or pills..
Valerie

Necklace
Necklace  

Necklace
Necklace  
QUESTION: I don't think the clasp is original because it looks to be gold tone. I do not see any markings on the clasp but it is soldered on. The total weight is 42 grams. I really do not know it is made from, but I do not think it is silver. I could be wrong!! Do you have any idea about the makers mark?

Answer
I do not know this maker and no longer think it is Asian.. Thinking middle Eastern gypsy type. I cannot tell you very much becasue I am not an expert in this type jewelry. Does not look sterling silver, but I love it it is charming and so unique! Wish I could solve your mystery a little better.. Hope I stir you in a better direction.
Valerie  

Costume Jewels

Valerie Terracciano