Costume Jewels/identification of maker

Question
brooch
brooch  
brooch 2
brooch 2  
QUESTION: Hi
I recently bought a beautifully made butterfly brooch. I can't seem to find anything about the manufacturer. the back is impressed with a lot of detail. There are 2 parrots (I think) On one side, under the parrot it looks like a stylized word, GOOD, and on the other side are symbols that almost look greek.Any help would be appreciated.

ANSWER: Hello, Please if you can take a picture of the front and again, the back is not very clear, retake a phot of the back.. My guess is the company 1928, but the picture is not clear for me to say for sure...

Valerie

http://www.vintagejewelrydeal.com

brooch back
brooch back  

brooch front
brooch front  
QUESTION: Hi Valerie
Thank you so much for the info. I have included 2 more pictures. If you have any idea of a ballpark value and you are ok sharing with me I would appreciate it. If you can figure out the manufacturer that would be an immense help Thanks so much, Kathy

Answer
Kathy,

The clasp of the brooch indicates that it is not very old. I would feel confident saying it can only date back to the early 1990's. My expertise is vintage jewelry and I am not familiar with the designer markings on the back. It looks very well made, the rhinestones are well set and give a nice "pave" look. I do not know the size of the brooch, but it looks like a nice size of 2 1/2 inches. I would put a price of $28-$38. I hope I helped you with this one, at least a little. Have a great holiday season.
Valerie

Costume Jewels

Valerie Terracciano