Costume Jewels/1950 trifari necklace

Who might be wanting its for sale

Hello Donna, Trifari is a very desirable name in costume jewelry. There are many pieces that can fetch very high prices, there are also many that are quite common and do not bring in the high prices. If you would like to send me a photo, I can give you a price range your necklace can bring you. A rare Trifari piece will sell very good on Ebay.

Valerie Terracciano,

Costume Jewels

Valerie Terracciano

I can look at pictures and tell if it is costume or fine jewelry and I also have done appraising by photos. I know how to identify makers by their signatures and initials, hallmarks.

I have 20 years of experience pricing and selling vintage costume jewelry. I have sold on EBay for over 10 years and have worked over 100 antique shows worldwide selling buying and collecting antique jewelry. I have recently opened my first online webs tore where I am selling my costume jewelry

I do not belong to any organizations.

I have most of my publicans on my own website.

Self educated through 20 years of reading researching books and Internet.

no awards or honors :(