Costume Jewels/Trying ti find info about ring

QUESTION: I have a ring in the shape of a fist each knuckle on the fist has a ring with a symbol on it in this order, A German Cross/Iron cross,the letters FW, a skull, and the number 1 then the thumb underneath the fingers.I have came across a person who asked about this ring on yahoo answers, but the post was from 4yrs ago with no real answers; any ideas.

I would love to see this ring for better identification, please attach a photo.. Looking forward to seeing this,

inside ring
inside ring  
QUESTION: Here is the image of the ring. In the inside of the ring I found some markings attaching photo of those also.

Hello Lisa,
I do not think this ring is very old and I am guessing it is stainless steel. It is a biker ring. There are many copies that you can find on Ebay. Yours may hold more value if it is older and the original ring that copies were mass produced in China. Check out these links:

Costume Jewels

Valerie Terracciano

I can look at pictures and tell if it is costume or fine jewelry and I also have done appraising by photos. I know how to identify makers by their signatures and initials, hallmarks.

I have 20 years of experience pricing and selling vintage costume jewelry. I have sold on EBay for over 10 years and have worked over 100 antique shows worldwide selling buying and collecting antique jewelry. I have recently opened my first online webs tore where I am selling my costume jewelry

I do not belong to any organizations.

I have most of my publicans on my own website.

Self educated through 20 years of reading researching books and Internet.

no awards or honors :(