Costume Jewels/related to 1773 us army ring

us ring 1
us ring 1  

Us ring3
Us ring3  
Dear Valerie Terracciano
    I want to know about this 1773 us army ring that it is original or fake and if it original how much price in international market.
    I shall be highly thankful for your answer in this matter

Looks like treasure to me. Where did this come from? Did you test it to see if it is real gold? I am assuming that it is. The US army formed in 1775. I am not an expert on military jewelry, mostly costume. I hope my bits of information will help you solve your puzzle, for now this is all I can offer.

I would look for someone who specializes in the military pieces. These are highly sought after, Americans love military items.. Good luck to you Atul, be well!

Valerie Terracciano

Costume Jewels

Valerie Terracciano

I can look at pictures and tell if it is costume or fine jewelry and I also have done appraising by photos. I know how to identify makers by their signatures and initials, hallmarks.

I have 20 years of experience pricing and selling vintage costume jewelry. I have sold on EBay for over 10 years and have worked over 100 antique shows worldwide selling buying and collecting antique jewelry. I have recently opened my first online webs tore where I am selling my costume jewelry

I do not belong to any organizations.

I have most of my publicans on my own website.

Self educated through 20 years of reading researching books and Internet.

no awards or honors :(