Counseling/i know something is wrong with me, but i don't know what.

RD wrote at 2012-11-27 22:35:18
Hi Andrea ( I hope that it your name)

This response is about 3 years late.. and I truly hope that you are doing better now.

I want to let you know that you are not alone in your suffering. I came across your post because I have felt similar things as you.

Please remember that you have the free will to change your life around... it may require a helping hand (of course...some battles are easier fought with a helping hand). Fall seven times..get up eight..

I pray for you and me and everyone else who feels this way.

Pray for me too.

There is hope.

No problem is too big or too small. Asking for help is a sign of courage - not weakness. You can ask in total confidence. I am here to support people with issues to do with unwanted behaviours and belief patterns. Feel free to send me a quick enquiry if you would like more information. By discussing openly and honestly your concerns with me, I can give you the insights I have gathered during my professional career.

Comprehensive experience in all aspects of hypnotherapy and counselling in Australia over a number of years. I have two very successful clinics that cater for people what to make permanent positive changes in their lives. So far my youngest client has been 4 years old...and the most senior has been 96 years old...

Full Member Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy

Bachelor of Arts Degree, Post Graduate Diploma of Education, Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Graduate Diploma of Psychotherapy & Counselling

It is not appropriate to discuss past or current clients.