Counseling/help me discipline myself

I am currently in yr 12, my final and most important year of schooling and I have really hard time to keep myself focused. Whenever, I get to studying or working or anything academic I end up doing something else or sometime I just end up messing around. I get diverted quickly and can't resist myself  from doing other things. So my percentage of time I do actual study is very low. I have tried to follow a timetable but it didn't work out for me. PLEASE help me! so I can better use my study time."

Hi Rajdeep,

Usually, when someone has the problem that you have, it's because subconsciously they're preoccupied with something. It usually is a negative emotion such as fear, anger, or guilt.

I was suggest that you look for some negative emotion. Is there something that you fear right now? It could be, that you fear that you're not going to be able to succeed in your studies. At any rate, look for negative emotion. Most negative emotions motivate behavior.

I would also examine the possibility that you're avoiding something. That is usually the cause of not fully paying attention to what it is you need to focus on.

If you find some negative emotion that seems to be occupying a lot of your time, you can learn how to let go of it. When you do it will go, and it will stop motivating. Your behavior. I can show you how to do that you wish. Just let me know.

If you should have further questions or need further clarification please write me again.

Graig Yarbrough

Most of the problems you have, are connected to your emotions. Your body follows your mind. What you think or have been thinking, you express in your body. That includes, pain, sickness, and anxiety. If you experience anger, that experience is a bodily feeling event. These feelings motivate behavior. Think of how you behaved the last time you experienced anger. What would that experience be like if there was no anger? These experiences color everything you do. Learn more about this and ways you can release these feeling states for the freedom you desire.

I have been counseling here on AllExperts for over 15 years. I have over 100 hours in personal counseling. I have experience in both individual and group counseling. I am an advocate of Energy Psychology and a practitioner of FasterEFT. Are you tired of taking about it and are ready to fix it? I thoroughly enjoy helping other people with the knowledge I have to share!

I have a B.A Degree and many hours of self-study. I have about 120 graduate hours in sociology. I was an Equal Opportunity Adviser for the US Army for three years. I am US Army Retired.
I am a graduate of the US Army Primary Leadership Course, Basic Non-commissioned Officers Course, and Advanced Non-commission course. I am a graduate of the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute.

I am a graduate of the Longridge Writer's Group. I am a graduate of Star Power, level 1. I am a student of FasterEFT and the release technique.