Counseling/dolor

Question
dear friend:
I am suffering a fourth episode of depression because I had a girlfriend and then I suspected she was pulling my leg. I quit her and abandon her. I am consulting a psychiatrist and taking 5 different medicines for my depression. I am seriously thinking about call her up and ask to be friend again in order to cure this enormous depression.
What do you think?

Answer
I think it would be better for you to work with your psychiatrist and keep yourself free to find a girlfriend that you can trust. I think there is more to your depression than just the relationship ending (possibly a chemical imbalance) and I don't think you will be able to enjoy any relationship until you can figure out what went wrong with this last one.  

Counseling

Pat