Counseling/dating

Question
I need some advice, a friend of mine is dating a real jerk - I just met him for the first time a few days ago, and she is asking me what I think of him, what do I say????????????

Answer
Hi Creek
Sorry for answering you so late. I had an accident some weeks back that kept me down for quite some time.
Back to the question you raised, i would advice that you be sincere with you friend and tell him the truth. But try and use wisdom in conveying your opinion.
Secondly, if she is someone who finds it difficult to accept facts and prefer fiction, try to tell her indirectly instead of directly.
Wishing you all the best

Counseling

clement sadjere