Counseling/Bothered by Past Experience at Night

Question
Hello Graig:  Many years ago, the college I attended placed me in an internship.  The experience was very disturbing to me due to my supervisor.  For example, he would go up to me and say "You are so shy. I wonder what you would do if someone went up to you and said [obscene expression]."  He would leave notes on my desk saying "expect something unexpected to happen to you."

(At the time, I did not inform the college about my supervisor because I would have been too embarrassed to tell them everything he said.)

I never think about this experience during the day.  It seems totally forgotten. However, every once in a while, I wake up in the middle of the night and cry for hours about this and feel overwhelmingly sad.  I wonder why this happens sometimes.  Thank you.

Answer
Hi Alicia,

I understand what you are going through. I have had those experiences myself.

What you are suffering from is unwanted energy that is trapped in your subconscious  and comes out when triggered. These episodes can last for years if not dealt with.

The way to address this is to learn to let it go when it comes up.

It represents two things. It represents a thought or thought process and an interruption in your energy system.  Feelings are the bodies reaction to these thought processes, especially the ones you have suppressed.  Being able to recognize you have this problem and let it go when it comes up is the best way I know to get rid of it.

I am going to recommend a website to you. The reason I'm proceeding in this way is that the technique that you need to learn is best learned by seeing it in action. This website has some actual episodes of people letting go of these things.  You will be amazed at how well this system works.  If I could explain it here, that would do. However, seeing it in action, on the videos on this website does a much better job of that. I have used the system and it works very well.

The website is www.fasterEFT.com.

If you have any questions about how this works or anything else, please write me again.

Graig

Counseling

Graig Yarbrough