Counseling/enamorado? in love?

Question
dear  fiend, I wanted to ask you if it is possible to fall in love with a girl just by chatting with her trough facebook during 6 months, and later kiss her on her mouth just for 20 minutes.?
I think it happened to me

Answer
Hello
There is a difference between love and infatuation.
Most relationship that emanate from online mediums can be classified as infatuation, because you cannot really claim to love someone you have never seen, touched or felt.
Its important that one take it gradually and don't rush into the conclusion about been in love.
Kissing someone you have been chatting with online over the past 6 months is no evidence of been in love.
There are other indicators you need to look out for before drawing your conclusion.
All the best

Counseling

clement sadjere