Counseling/Why would a 10-year-old girl allow

Question
QUESTION: Why would a 10-year-old girl allow, that man that is baby-sitting her do any thing that would be appropriate for a father to do with his daughter? Why would she like this man who is very good with children, if her mother makes her stay with him every day while she is at work. Her mother does not pay this man money to baby-sit her.

ANSWER: Hi,

That is very hard to answer because motivations are so personal. She could be doing it to get back at her mother, or number of reasons you just don't know until  you are able to get if from her.

Graig

QUESTION: Why would this 10-year-old girl like to sleep in the same bed as this man? Her mother does not care because she knows that this is not legally child abuse under the laws of the United States. Her mother knows that this man keeps her daughter out of trouble and is a very good influence on her.

Answer

I can not tell you why she would like to sleep in the same bed with a man. She could be frightened, or it could be curiosity. At any rate, no ten year old girl should be in bed with a  man. She should have her own bed or sleeping area and some privacy. Her mother is not being very wise.

Graig

Counseling

Graig Yarbrough