Counseling/What does this tell you abut a mother?

QUESTION: What does this tell you abut a mother?  She sees a posting on the Internet that man neads pictures of a ten-year-old girl with a model release. She sends this man about 50 pictures of her 10-year-old daughter, with a model release and also gives him the copyright and he does not have to pay her any money. She also makes sure that those pictures are legal under US federal law.

I would say she is not acting very intelligently acting very intelligently. She really doesn't know who she's dealing with. It could be anyone, and responding like that is not a very good thing to do.

QUESTION: What does this tell you about the man? He makes it clear that only wants pictures of a ten-year-old girl that are legal under US federal law, and uses the same definition the US Attorney uses.

Again, it is very hard to judge motivations without getting inside the man's head. He could just be looking for 10 year old models or have some other reason in mind. If I was the mother, I would question his motive no matter what the reason.

Graig Yarbrough

Most of the problems you have, are connected to your emotions. Your body follows your mind. What you think or have been thinking, you express in your body. That includes, pain, sickness, and anxiety. If you experience anger, that experience is a bodily feeling event. These feelings motivate behavior. Think of how you behaved the last time you experienced anger. What would that experience be like if there was no anger? These experiences color everything you do. Learn more about this and ways you can release these feeling states for the freedom you desire.

I have been counseling here on AllExperts for over 15 years. I have over 100 hours in personal counseling. I have experience in both individual and group counseling. I am an advocate of Energy Psychology and a practitioner of FasterEFT. Are you tired of taking about it and are ready to fix it? I thoroughly enjoy helping other people with the knowledge I have to share!

I have a B.A Degree and many hours of self-study. I have about 120 graduate hours in sociology. I was an Equal Opportunity Adviser for the US Army for three years. I am US Army Retired.
I am a graduate of the US Army Primary Leadership Course, Basic Non-commissioned Officers Course, and Advanced Non-commission course. I am a graduate of the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute.

I am a graduate of the Longridge Writer's Group. I am a graduate of Star Power, level 1. I am a student of FasterEFT and the release technique.