Counseling/love

Question
Hi!
I hope you will help me with this:
Let's say you meet a woman you like as a person (but still emotional). Now, let's say you also meet her daughters and fall in love with one of them. Is this really the normal way of falling in love? Is it normal to have emotional feelings for her mother? What do you think?

Answer
Andrew:  Is there any normal way of falling in love?  If so, there wouldn't be so many novels and self-improvement books on the subject. It is normal for a heterosexual man to be attracted to women.  Beside, therapists are the worst people to ask what's normal.  Joel

Counseling

Joel Simon