Counseling/hello

Question
Hello sir

Sir iam from india. Iam studying in 9th standard. Till 3rd october 2015 i studied in DAV Public School, which is in delhi.And now present 9th standard iam studing in karnataka. I have a problem that while teaching some silly doubts are there, which i afraid to ask because i think teachers all think i came from delhi and i am intellegent and if i ask silly questions to them, they will laugh . So because of that i am using this alexperts web site to clear my doubts, but it is not correct , some times by doing this there may some confusions will create. I dont want these , what shall i do  now.

Answer
Dear Apsara,
Thank you for your question. I went to India three times in the 1980s, including Delhi and Karnataka. I was a woman in the Hare Krishna organization when I was younger, but have gotten away from it, and have a happy life now. I still honor the religious parts of the experience, but not the organization's abuses.
One of my jobs now is to teach real estate at a local community college. As a professor, I love it when my students ask questions.
Sometimes they may realize they knew the answer already (a silly question), but having the teacher explain something can make it much more clear for everyone.
I encourage you to ask questions whenever you have one. Of course, be polite to allow other students to participate, so you are not dominating the discussion.
Best wishes,
Nori

Counseling

none