Hello sir

Sir iam from india. Iam studying in 9th standard. Till 3rd october 2015 i studied in DAV Public School, which is in delhi.And now present 9th standard iam studing in karnataka. I have a problem that while teaching some silly doubts are there, which i afraid to ask because i think teachers all think i came from delhi and i am intellegent and if i ask silly questions to them, they will laugh . So because of that i am using this alexperts web site to clear my doubts, but it is not correct , some times by doing this there may some confusions will create. I dont want these , what shall i do  now.

Dear Apsara,
Thank you for your question. I went to India three times in the 1980s, including Delhi and Karnataka. I was a woman in the Hare Krishna organization when I was younger, but have gotten away from it, and have a happy life now. I still honor the religious parts of the experience, but not the organization's abuses.
One of my jobs now is to teach real estate at a local community college. As a professor, I love it when my students ask questions.
Sometimes they may realize they knew the answer already (a silly question), but having the teacher explain something can make it much more clear for everyone.
I encourage you to ask questions whenever you have one. Of course, be polite to allow other students to participate, so you are not dominating the discussion.
Best wishes,

Nori Muster

Art therapy, positive thinking, and abuse recovery.

I have been an expert at since 2000. Before that, during college and graduate school, I put in approximately three hundred volunteer hours working at juvenile halls. I also worked in drug and alcohol counseling agencies. In addition, I have done art and writing therapy with young people who grew up in abusive religious groups.

The International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA), helps families, people who grew up in cults, and people leaving cults.

Books by Nori:
Dreaming Peace: Your Thoughts Can Change the World, a history of positive thinking and how to practice it in the post-9/11 world.
Child of the Cult, a collection of stories about children who grew up in restrictive religious groups.
Cult Survivor's Handbook: Seven Paths to an Authentic Life, a recovery handbook for people who had a bad experience in a group.

For a summary of all writing, see

Masters of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (psychology, counseling, and criminal justice), Western Oregon University, 1991.

Betrayal of the Spirit: My Life behind the Headlines of the Hare Krishna Movement won an award from for best selling book in its category.