Country Music/Fran Bowen song on Wilburn Brothers

Dennis wrote at 2011-02-12 01:53:04
Fran Bowen was a remarkable talent.  If you can find any of her recordings they are 24 carat gold country.  The voice and talent are matched by the richness of life, personality, and her love for her family and friends.

FJHS3 wrote at 2013-10-21 19:08:35
I recently saw the same show, ad I agree, the song is called "Go Go White", although when she sang it on the Wilburn Brothers show it sounded like "Co-Co White".  Hardly anything else can be found on the net about Fran Bowen.

Pretty much looks like she disappeared.

Donna Schrader wrote at 2013-10-22 21:12:57
I would check Ernest Tubb record shop I heard her too and I'm looking also

Country Music

BethB