Country Music/find an old song

Flo Murdock wrote at 2010-09-08 11:58:47
I have this record!  I sell on MusicStack and others there may have it as well.  MusicStack and GEMM are great resources for finding answers as well as finding the actual records.  There are so many sellers there and so much obscure stuff is available there.

Jim Harris wrote at 2012-04-04 10:38:31
I used to know Tommy Hawkes when he lived in Harborne, Birmingham in the 1950's and saw him play with his group the Hatchets in the Birmingham Town Hall. Does anyone know of his where abouts now please? Jim Harris

debbieironmonger wrote at 2015-01-24 23:26:42
Tommy Hawkes was my uncle, sadly he has passed away. I do have some photo's of him and the hatchets.  Would appreciate any more information people may have about him

Mrs Taylor wrote at 2015-07-15 14:46:22
My husband, Anthony (Tony) Taylor, was in the group Tommy Hawkes & The Hatchets - currently living in Barnt Green.  Used to have a photo of the group but sadly cannot find it.

Country Music

Nancy Wood