Country Music/chords

Can u please help me with the chords of the song "IF I HADN'T REACHED FOR THE STARS" by Jon Randall? And by the way, I thank you so much for
Helping me with my earlier question. That was amazing!!:-)

I had not heard this song before. I listened to it on YouTube. Sounds like it's done in D but not sure. you might try joining and posting in Cowboylyrics for someone who may have worked it out...have to register in the forums then get approval to post, then you can ask about a particular song

Country Music

Dr. J. M. Allen

I am a long time fan of Bluegrass and older country/folk music (20-70's) and have a fairly extensive tape and sheet music library of the same and have played the music non-professionally for many years. I can (hopefully) assist with information about artists and lyrics. Please try to make it the older stuff, I don't listen to much "modern" country except George Strait ain't got no soul anymore :)

I grew up in the 60's listening to all the old greats and learned to play the music. I have spent a lot of time reading about the genres and have gotten a chance to meet several of the big names over the years.