Country Music/Information on Country song: Rojo - in the 60's

Question
Rojo (the rooster).. Where can I purchase this song?  Was Archie Campbell the ONLY artist to record it and exactly what year? I'm thinking it was 1964, 1965, 1966, or 1967.  My father who is now deceased just LOVED that song and I want to buy it for my mother who is in her 80's and declining health but recently said how she remembers Dad loving that song.  It would make a very nice Christmas gift for an 88-year-old lady.  Thank you!

Answer
Hi Sue!  I'm not familiar with the song, but I was able to find some information for you.  The song's title as recorded by Archie Campbell was "The Cockfight," and it was released in 1967 on his "The Cockfight and Other Tall Tales" album.  When I'm looking to buy music online, I usually start with a search on Amazon (although that is not the official endorsement by AllExperts.com; that's just where I start!).  Here are the search results I found:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the

Good luck to you, and I hope your mother loves it!

Beth

Country Music

BethB