Country Music/song name

alan jackson did a song about 911.  was it called that september day.  what cd is it on.

Hi Ron! The song is entitled "Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning)," and it is on Alan Jackson's "Drive" album, which was released in January 2002.  

I've included a link to the album for you below. Hope this helps!

Country Music

I can answer just about any question about lyrics or the artists who recorded the songs--80s and 90s country especially. I don't watch many new videos, but the older the video question, the more likely I am to be able to answer it.

I've been a country music fan for all of my 20+ years! I somehow have a knack for being able to remember all the words to all the songs (and who sang them for the most part) even though I can't carry a tune to save my life!

Juris Doctor. (So if I can't remember an answer off the top of my head, I have the research skills to figure it out!)