Country Music/Kenny Rogers

Question
I just was browsing the web and came across a question that was asked on 8-30-09 about a cop who covered up an abused woman's murder. I think this song is hard to find because it might have been banned from radio stations the name of the song is "Harder Cards"  It is an amazing song I know this is 4 years later but just had to answer this.

Answer
Hi Larry!  Thank you so much for your help!  I updated the old answer, so hopefully the questioner will finally get her answer.  By the way, maybe you should consider becoming an Expert on AllExperts.com!  :)  Click on the "How to Volunteer" link at the top of the page and see if you qualify.

Thank you again for your help!
Beth

Country Music

BethB