Country Music/Harlan Howard, Patsy Cline song

Question
I did not know until recently that Patsy Cline recorded "He Called Me Baby" and that it was written by Harlan Howard. I am getting conflicting answers as to when it was written, which may be unknown, and when Patsy recorded it, which might be easier to find out. I'm seeing September 14, 1964 as the most consistent answer but I've also seen 1963, just the year. Might you know the answer?

Thank you for any assistance.

Answer
for the written date..that would be difficult. Harlan and other song writers back in the day, kept large notebooks full of song ideas and continuously worked on them. He might have actually written it years before and was just waiting for the right singer to pitch it to.

Patsy may have recorded in 1963 and it was released in 1964, just about a month before she died. As with writers, often they would cut tracks and save them waiting to find or write other songs to go with them.  

Country Music

Dr. J. M. Allen