Country Music/Mel Tillis

Question
Hello. I love old school Country Music. I have been thinking about this song for over a year now, hoping the title would come back to me but it hasn't. It's a Mel Tillis song and at the end of the song the lyrics are "that's a crowbar from Montgomery Ward" to combat his opponent from earlier in the song in which he uses "karate from japan". This is bugging me a great deal, please help me remember this song. Thanks!!!

Answer
now you have it bugging me  :)
I've heard the joke that is based on but don't recall a song. I did several lyric searches in different databases and came up with nothing. I'll keep an eye out for something like this...actually knowing Mel Tillis songs, I want to hear this one now!

Country Music

Dr. J. M. Allen