Country Music/Craig bickhardt Tom Schuyler this old house

Question
Where would I find piano sheet music for THIS OLD HOUSE by Craig bickhardt and Tom schuyler?r

Answer
I can't find any place selling it on line. There is an old collection called America's Complete Fake book (I think that's the title) that has it. I have a copy of that fake book and remember that song being in  it....mine is buried in the bottom a a closet under 20 years of accumulated junk right now.  If you have a piano shop or even a book store close by, they might be able to check their suppliers for you.

Country Music

Dr. J. M. Allen