Country Music/background music in a tv show

Hello, my name is Thomas I'm writing from Italy and I'm very sad because it's really hard for me to find the name of a country song that i've listen in a recent tv show "Friday Night Lights". I do so much research but i can't find the name of the artist in this episode 5x12 of the series. The problem of this song is that is different from the song aired on HDTV. This song is in DVD version of the shows. I've recorded it and I've uploaded on my dropbox. It will be very kindly if you can help me please!

here the song:

thank you so much

I'm sorry but I can't hear it well enough to tell

I am adding some links to two websites that list all music on every episode every season and maybe you can find it there...good luck.

Country Music

Dr. J. M. Allen

I am a long time fan of Bluegrass and older country/folk music (20-70's) and have a fairly extensive tape and sheet music library of the same and have played the music non-professionally for many years. I can (hopefully) assist with information about artists and lyrics. Please try to make it the older stuff, I don't listen to much "modern" country except George Strait ain't got no soul anymore :)

I grew up in the 60's listening to all the old greats and learned to play the music. I have spent a lot of time reading about the genres and have gotten a chance to meet several of the big names over the years.