Country Music/Jim reeves - deck cards

Mu mother remembers a song called deck of cards, recorded by Jim Reeves. We have checked on all his albums we could find and cannot find it. Do you know where we might be able to find Jim Reeves' version of it please?

Kind Regards,
Lisa Whalley.

I know the song well...written by T. Texas Tyler and recorded by him and Tex Ritter among others.
I keep finding indications that Jim recorded it but it does not show up on his discography. Possible it might have been released on a compilation album with others or released as a radio single and not into mass production. I've pulled up every album from the vault listings and none have it on them.

Country Music

Dr. J. M. Allen

I am a long time fan of Bluegrass and older country/folk music (20-70's) and have a fairly extensive tape and sheet music library of the same and have played the music non-professionally for many years. I can (hopefully) assist with information about artists and lyrics. Please try to make it the older stuff, I don't listen to much "modern" country except George Strait ain't got no soul anymore :)

I grew up in the 60's listening to all the old greats and learned to play the music. I have spent a lot of time reading about the genres and have gotten a chance to meet several of the big names over the years.