Country Music/Jim reeves - deck cards

Question
Hello,
Mu mother remembers a song called deck of cards, recorded by Jim Reeves. We have checked on all his albums we could find and cannot find it. Do you know where we might be able to find Jim Reeves' version of it please?

Kind Regards,
Lisa Whalley.

Answer
I know the song well...written by T. Texas Tyler and recorded by him and Tex Ritter among others.
I keep finding indications that Jim recorded it but it does not show up on his discography. Possible it might have been released on a compilation album with others or released as a radio single and not into mass production. I've pulled up every album from the vault listings and none have it on them.

Sorry  

Country Music

Dr. J. M. Allen